Saturday, January 19, 2008

looking promising...

I think I'm starting to like this blogspot service. much faster and cleaner than wordpress, as far as I can tell for now. So, I'll start posting in here for the time being. I think I would post more often if it didn't take like forever just to even start to write a new post like on wordpress.

in unrelated news... I'm glad I survived today's open day at work. Open day is when there are representatives from each school and faculty at the university and people who are interested in finding out more about the university and its programs can come and talk to the faculty, etc. I hate these days. I had about 4 actual enquiries for the whole day that I was there, from 9-5. giving maybe an estimate of me spending maybe 10-20 minutes with each one, you can probably figure out that I was bored out of my skull most of the time.

but anyway, I survived! tomorrow is doggie day at Central Park, Bandar Utama. Or actually, it's called canine day, and there's like events and stuff. I'll bring Speedy and see how he does tomorrow.

No comments: