Sunday, September 28, 2008

another month

and yes, I haven't updated in over a month again.

don't blame me, I've been busy

just for the uninformed, I've started work teaching music at elc International School. It's a school in Sg. Buloh following the British National Curriculum.

so far, it's going alright. Quite a challenge as it's a huge difference from lecturing at the university, but I guess I'll be able to adapt. The only thing is that sometimes the little kids drive me up the wall. If this job was supposed to teach me patience, it's severely not working! :p

also, the challenge of waking up early. Now I have to wake up just as the sun rises, whereas that used to be the time I'd be going to bed!

for all those who sent in birthday wishes last month, sorry this is late, but thank you all so much for your wishes. I'm sorry I couldn't respond to everybody personally, but do know that every e-mail, facebook post, and text message is appreciated.

for now, it's a Saturday night and a good night to be able to stay up late :) Just came back from a wedding at Parkroyal Hotel in KL. The food wasn't very impressive at all, except for maybe the fried rice. When the fried rice is the best thing at a wedding banquet, something is seriously wrong with the food!

tomorrow Jap buffet lunch at Kampachi, Equatorial Hotel KL. Sashimi, here I come!

No comments: