Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yesus! by True Worshippers

Sorry another video... did this song at DUMC a few weeks ago (I think) and it kinda stuck in the head. Finally managed to find the song.

It's a song in Malay (well, technically in Bahasa Indonesia, or Indon), singing about Jesus. It's really cool. And the church is pretty rockin' too :) with all aspects of performing and visual arts represented.



the lyrics (at least I will attempt with my limited knowledge of Malay/Indon) (the original words are on the video)
The life I've chosen
Makes it meaningful
Because of Lord Jesus
My place of belief and hope

I open my eyes
Look around me
I must speak of
His truth that frees

Because of Your power
Because of Your greatness
I can do great things
that You have promised

Jesus, You're my friend
Jesus, You'll always be by my side
You're the source of my strength
Jesus, You're my friend
Jesus, You've never tired by my side
You're the source of my strength

yeah. and it repeats.
if I've made any mistakes, let me know :)

No comments: