Tuesday, April 15, 2008

one more week

and counting

till I finally leave this hole of a job

actually it's not so bad. sometimes the students really do make it worthwhile to take all the crap we get from some of the university & management. but finally enough is enough and I'll be free from having to live every weekday dreading the start of the day and longing for 6pm when I can just get into my car and go home (after climbing that damned hill, of course).

at least for the time being, until I find a new job.

then again, hopefully the new job will not have a stupid hill.

the hill does not give me exercise, its main function is just to make me aggravated. simple as that.

one more week. I can do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Sir Enoch!!!

I wonder how do we hang out when I get back...did you mention there was a Marche's in M'sia? We'll go there then?

I'm SOOO missing roti canai extra garing now... XD

pneoxian said...

for the horde!!!

max k said...

Yay,

This is your final day in college!

I can help but feel excited for you too. :-)

Everybody loves Fridays!